Kool Big Money Dollar Bill Game Rules
1. Must have a dollar bill with a 9, a 7, AND a 3 in the serial number.
2. Must be 18 years of age to play.
3. Checks issued at Morris home office in Augusta - winners can expect a 1-3 week waiting period.
4. When checks arrive, listeners will be notified by phone to pick up their check.
5. Listener must bring their winning dollar bill with them to verify and pick up the check.
6. Listener can only win once per household during the duration of this contest.
7. Official contest rules at kool973.com
Kool Rules (General)
These are general rules for on-air contests on KOOL 97.3 (KEAG). Additional rules may apply to some contests. Contests that require entering at a sponsor’s location will have the rules for that contest posted on the entry box.
1. Contest is open to person’s 18 years of age or older and must be a resident of the State of Alaska. Persons who previously won any major prize (value in excess of $500) with this radio station within the last 24 months are ineligible to win another major prize.
2. No purchase necessary to enter. Number of participants and qualifiers will determine odds of winning.
3. You may only win one contest on any AMG station in a 30 day period. Contests that require an entry and a have a drawing at a later date are an exception to this rule.
4. Requirement to win will be stated on the air. For
example: Be caller number 9, correctly answer a trivia question, etc.
5. Employees and their immediate family of Participating Sponsors, Anchorage Media Group, or of other radio stations are not eligible to win.
6. Prize consists of item or items stated on air. Substitution of a prize for an equal value item may be made at the discretion of Anchorage Media Group. Prize is non-transferable. Failure to collect prize within 30 days constitutes forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited, the prize will remain the property of AMG. Prizes involving travel: Travel must be completed during the dates set forth by the radio station.
7. Winner must wait one business day before claiming prize.
8. Prize must be claimed at the Anchorage Media Group offices 301 Arctic Slope Ave, in Anchorage.
9. As the winner, you will be required to present identification and sign a release form before your prize will be awarded. Winner’s Social Security number may be required to claim a prize. Winner is responsible for applicable taxes.
10. All entrant participation in this contest is voluntary and acknowledges that, Anchorage Media Group and other participating sponsors are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize. If a show or event for which we have given away tickets is cancelled no additional consideration will be given.
11. Winner grants AMG irrevocable consent in perpetuity to the use of the sound recordings, photographs, video tape, and illustrations taken during or in connection with the contest, in any and all applications including but not limited to advertising, commercials, promotion, stories, text, articles, illustrations, copy, and commercial exploitation, in any and all media forms at any time without the winner’s further knowledge or consent.
12. Certain other rules and restrictions may apply.
13. Non-Compliance with rules by winner(s) may result in the forfeiture of prize(s). The decision of AMG management in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and the official contest rules.
14. AMG reserves the right to revise these rules at any time.